Re: Sorry For The Mess

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:19:29 -0500, "Robert VanBuskirk"
<vankirk@ix.netcom.com> , late of Pablo Fanques Fair wrote:

>Hey Folks!
>
>My last couple of transmissions have carried all that coded "crap" along with the message. (As will this one, I presume)

>Anybody know a certain setting or what have you to remove this?

Yes, you are using that Microsoft crap, which does tend to do that.
Go to Tools, Options, Send and select Plain Text instead of HTML.
Then click the Settings button, and in the MIME section select None
in the box for Encode text using. That should get rid of most of the
problems.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/