"The Minstrel's Dilemma"

Alan,

>I suppose it's true that you haven't met him, but a PhD on the
faculty of
>an Indiana university is working on a book-length analysis of Pete's
life
>and work, currently called _The Minstrel's Dilemma_.

How exciting!  I hope it is eventually published - it's bound to be
better than "Behind Blue Eyes".  *I* could have written a better bio
of Pete than than travesty.  Maybe I will do so, someday.  But I'll
wait until a few years after "The Minstrel's Dilemma" comes out, I
don't imagine there would be enough of a market to justify two books
about Pete at the same time. :)

-Yellow "I really just want an excuse to interview Pete" Ledbetter