Enough already

"People who's fighting and what for?" - M. Jagger

Please, please, please.  Enough is enough.  No more Townshend vs.
Dickenson, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

You may as well be comparing llamas to supermodels.  What's the point?
Yes, I know that this is a discussion group, and people's opinions
should be heard, and that's what the whole idea of a discussion group
is, etc, etc, etc...  But the issue has been dragged on too long.  Does
the old idiom, "beating a dead horse" mean anything to you?    Let's
move on to the next topic.  All this Townshend vs. Art and Townshend vs.
Dickenson crap has digressed to intellectual muscle flexing. Simply put,
it's silly.

If I'm the only one who feels this way, then I will clam-up from now on.
But those of you who agree, know what I'm saying.  New topics!  New
topics!  My kingdom for a new topic!

Speaking of which...  I read an interview with Daltrey not too long ago
and he said that plans are under way for a film bio of Moonie.  Has
anyone heard more?  Does anybody want to see that as much as I do?

That's it.  Keep the faith.

Jim in Chicago

"I don't know where I'm going; I don't know what I need.  But I'll get
to where I'm gonna end up and that's all right by me." - PT