Twinkle twinkle little Pete

> Spider" was easy, most of the others had me performing vocal
> gymnastics!  Not only were the stresses in the wrong places, but
> there were usually the wrong number of syllables after the first two
> lines.

YL:

I tried was Pinball Wizard, the first line of which came out like this:

"Ever since I was a young..."

So that killed McGoo's contention right off. Then there was Pure And
Easy:

"There once was a note (blank-blank)..."

That one didn't fit for the opposite reason. Two down, and the first two
I tried. I then turned to the three examples I'd used in my argument:
"It may be cold (blank-blank-blank)..." & "You take away the breath
I..." & "I'm free (blank-blank-blank-blank-blank)..." (or to be fair)
"And freedom tastes of re-al..." Damn, couldn't even finish the word
that time!

A bevy of musicians couldn't prove they fit! So, in the end, McGoo was
incorrect.

--

 "You take the guns...I'll keep the women."
             what David Koresh should have said

                      Cheers                ML