Re: free videos

I have no tapes of who shows....would love to though.  I would enjoy the tapes
because i've never actually been to a who show and would love to enjoy the
experience of actually being there.... even if that means I have to virtually
try to get that feel through watching the video and turning it up LOUD. I'd
appreciate the tapes because it would take me back in time to one of those
crazy nights and I could then finally appreciate the awesomeness of a who
concert....

Tape generations are important because it determines the quality of the
recording you have.....a first generation copy would mean that it's the
original source recording, the first recording of the show on tape.  Every
time a copy is made from the higher generation copy the quality is slightly
reduced. So, it's important to determine what the generation of the tape is so
that you know what to expect when you hear it and what the quality might
be....copies that are dubbed directly from the first generation copy will have
superior sound, likely indentical to the master recording.

                                                                   Long live
rock, Dan