free videos

Due to a trading error, I have two extra videos of the Who live.  One is
Isle of Wight and the other is Clevland 75.  I must warn you that these
videos were dubbed over once-used tapes (not by me) by a typically
*oblivious* to quality Who trader.  But, the tapes are free and quite watchable.

Free to the first person to respond to this post who qualifies as a newbie
collector.  People who already have a good bit of stuff need not apply.  Nor
do those who practice the vocation "making an arse of onesself" on the list
@thewho.net.  I know who your cute screen names and am bloody sick of it.

To those not in the habit of embarassing Who fans everywhere and with few
tapes, make your case why you would enjoy the tapes, be creative.

The tiebreaker question here (and a real toughie in this forum!): what is a
tape generation and why is it important?  Feel free to share with those on
the list who have no idea.

If anyone wants to forward this to mail@thewho.net so people will actually
read it, go ahead.

Thanks,