Re: John Entwistle Band album release date (sort of)

On 05/05/98 18:31:11 you wrote:

>At 20:53 -0700 5/4/98, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>>Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 23:23:52 -0400 (EDT)
>>From: RWNomad <kindari@jcc-uky.campus.mci.net>
>>
>>     Are they trying to tour separately, instead of
>>sharing a bill with one of the scheduled tours such as
>>Deep Purple/Emerson, Lake & Palmer (sheds in August)?
>
>As of now, the latter.  While I EMPHASIZE that this is NOT OFFICIAL yet,
>the current thinking is to share the bill with Ray Davies (Kinks) and Thin
>Lizzy.

Are you sure you don't mean Dave Davies?  Ray is touring NOW with his one man
storyteller show.  This quiet evening of Kinkdom wouldn't flow well with the
massive sounds of the Ox. :)

The last time I checked Phil Lynott was still dead.  Therefore you can not have anything
called Thin Lizzy anymore, in my book anyway.

Bruce