Re: John Entwistle Band album release date (sort of)

At 6:53 -0700 5/6/98, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 19:00:36 -0500 (CDT)
>From: bkawa@ix.netcom.com
>Subject: Re: John Entwistle Band album release date (sort of)
>
>>As of now, the latter.  While I EMPHASIZE that this is NOT OFFICIAL yet,
>>the current thinking is to share the bill with Ray Davies (Kinks) and Thin
>>Lizzy.
>
>Are you sure you don't mean Dave Davies?

<SIGH> And I do so try to get this stuff right...thanks, Bruce, I do mean
*Dave* Davies.  Ray's playing here soon so I had him on the brain.

>The last time I checked Phil Lynott was still dead.  Therefore you can not
>have anything
>called Thin Lizzy anymore, in my book anyway.

I'm holding firm on this one :-), *someone's* calling themselves Thin Lizzy
and that's to whom we're referring.  Of course, since this isn't official
none of the abovementioned will necessarily be on the tour as (if?) it
finally happens.

Sorry all, and thanks again Bruce.

Aside to Fred Eames:  for Ghod's sake don't quote the digest when you reply
to it.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)