Re: petes birthday album

 Don't you mean the "Happy Birthday" album Pete helped put together
in honor of Meher Baba? Pete also put out the "I am" and "With Love" albums
in honor of Meher Baba.
Some of the best tracks from these were remixed and added to the reissue
of "Who Came First". If you get the special edition of "Who Came First"
(i thinks its on Rhino) the CD comes in a small hardback book that includes
lots of pictures, writings etc that came with the original Lps. You used to
be
able to buy the albums via the Meher Baba Centers (San Francisco or
Meher Baba Oceanic which also happened to be located at one time
at Petes Eel Pie Studio). Check 411 for San Francisco to see if the Meher
Baba
Center is still in operation there and to see if you can still buy any of
the albums from
them. I picked up a few copies of the "With Love" album from Eel Pie a long
time
ago, they didnt even have any of the others then and have been out of "With
Love"
for a long time now too.
There is also a Meher Baba Center in Myrtle Beach South Carolina, but I have
never heard of any of the Lps being available there. But you never know,
maybe
they decided to release the stuff on CD?
You might also pick up a copy of Goldmine, or any other publications
that offers buying/selling of used/new/promo/collectors stuff.