Cornelia Pohdy...

Had to come out of lurk-land to reply to this one...

Cornelia...

I don't know what the hell's up with you, but I think you need to settle down.
Maybe I'm taking your posts the wrong way, but I saw them as being quite rude.
Not only that, they were also pointless, unintelligent, and uninformed.  If
you're new to the list, take some time to read it for a few weeks, and see how
things work around here.

And...a note for all of you...I'd really like to encourage you NOT to go out
to indie record stores and buy boots.  All of them are unauthorized, and the
artists don't get a penny from them.  It's just taking money out of their
pockets that probably deserves to be there.  Also, they cost way too much.
Try trading tapes...you won't be taking money away from people that deserve
it, and you get a lot more bang for your buck.

Regards,

David