Re: Cornelia Pohdy...

T)
>From: David36798 <David36798@aol.com>

>Had to come out of lurk-land to reply to this one...

HELLO???????DAVID??????AWAKE YET???????
GEESH.......IS LURK LAND WHERE THE NERDS
WITH NO COMMON SENSE FLOAT AND WANK EACH
OTHER??

>Cornelia...
>
>I don't know what the hell's up with you, but I think you need to
settle down.
>Maybe I'm taking your posts the wrong way, but I saw them as being
quite rude.
>Not only that, they were also pointless, unintelligent, and uninformed.
If
>you're new to the list, take some time to read it for a few weeks, and
see how
>things work around here.

IT DOESNT' TAKE MORE THAN A FEW READINGS TO SEE THAT THIS
LIST IS FULL OF ANAL RETENTIVE NOT KNOWING ABOUT ANYTHING
WHO WANNABEE FREAKS......
MY POINT IS TAKEN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT, AND IF YOU CANNOT
HANDLE THE TRUTH, WELL, LEARN TO.....WILL THAT TAKE YOU
A FEW WEEKKS?????

HELLO??????? ARE YOU UP YET......????????
BRING IT ON.......YOU LOST ANYWAY.......