Maximum R&B etc.

Hoi all
I finished my exams up on Friday and then went out
and bought the "Thirty Years of Maximum R&B" box set.
 Finally!! I've been patiently waiting to get that
kind of money in my possession for ages! I must say
that the "Happy Jack jingle" cracked me up!! It's a
good thing that I have a three day weekend to enjoy
it!
I also got this book entitled "Rock & Roll Traveler:
Great Britain and Ireland".  The first thing I
thought when I saw it was "Wow, they wrote a book for
me!" It has lots of addresses to places the group
(individually and collectively) hung out/lived/played
in etc.  There's a picture of them visiting Hard Rock
Cafe in London in the '90s.

Later,
alicia