JAE LA HOB tix for sale

Just to clarify, these are for the John Entwistle Band's February 11
performance at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.  Bought 'em, can't use
them :-(.  Please e-mail me if you'd like to buy them.  I have four, would
prefer to sell them as a block.   Face value is $17.25 each, $69 for the
four.  Although I'd like to get face for them, to give you an incentive
first offer of $60 or higher takes them.

Thanks,

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)