The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #20

I do have this.  And yes it is a cd of interviews with Pete, John and
Roger.  I would rate it as ok.  It's not the best Who thing I've found
but I would buy it again if I didn't have it.  The recording is a little
frustrating at times in that there is ambient noise that will block out
portions of the interview.  Anywho, that's what I know about it.

Beau ('With traffic noises in the back') McCrury