Talkin' Bout There Generation

> From: Linda Thompson <lthompsn@sound.net>
> Subject: Talkin' Bout There Generation

> Hey People!!-

> There's a local Record store that just so happens to carry a CD
> called "The Who: Talking 'Bout There Generation" (or something similar). It
> looks like  a recording of different interviews. Does any body  own one, or
> have seen it ? I'm probably going to get it regaurdless, but I'd just like
> see if anybody else has seen it. Wellllllll, I guess that's about it.

Hi there:
I bought this CD about 3 years ago on spec. It is about 60 minutes of
the boys talking about their origins. I can't say exactly what the split
of who says what, 'cuz the CD is still packed in one of my boxes from my
move, but as I recall, it's about 40 minutes of Pete, and 10 minutes
each of Roger and John. I *think* Keith may have had something to say,
but like I said I can't recall. For the True Blue Who afficianado (sp?)
I think it is worth having. No music, just talk. No liner notes, no
credits, no timelines, just talk. That's my opinion!
Regards
Bill in Vancouver
"The guitar is a weapon" PT