White City

I was returning a gift to Blockbuster music the other day, and while
searching for something to buy with the credit I got, I saw, to my
amazement, the film White City.  I have the album, but the film was rather
expensive ($30 for a 60-min movie), so I ended up buying something else.
I was curious to know what all of you know about the film, and project,
because I am still considering buying it.

Nick, in a very white city.  (Salt Lake City)