Re: Young'uns

Like the others said, I am 17, and like them people think I am weird liking Who, and Pink Floyd etc. but some others think it's great that people like us love the classics. This does not mean to say that all modern stuff is crap, there are groups around like The Verve and many others who can carry on the great BRITISH rock tradition :-)

Does anybody know why my e-mail program keeps sending a load of junk to this mailing list?

Paul
paul-swindale@usa.net
ICQ: #4754694