Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #41

<< females cannot be themselves when taking about gender issues, and always
 have to be so politically correct.  I did not assume that women had to
 be dominated by Men.

 That being said, K.D., can you please try now to answer the question?
 Can you identify with Pete's lyrics -- do you like them?  Do you dig the
 mahem?  What has touched you most about Pete's work?

Oh, and one more thing.  Not that I'm trying to talk for K.D. (i would never
talk for a woman!), but i don't think she was trying to be (or make you)
politically correct -- just trying to make sure you were ANALYTICALLY
correct.....

wtfau