Re: Pete's address

Martin:

>If Pete really didn't want people to know where
>he lived, why would he of bought a house that is
>a historical landmark?

Maybe Pete gets lost easily (just like me), and the only way he could
be sure that he'd always be able to find his way home was to make his
home a landmark!

Or maybe he was just betting on his FANS being people who get lost
easily (just like me), and being incapable of locating his house as
long as it didn't have a huge flashing neon sign on top with a giant
glowing guitar and the words "THE WHO'S PETE TOWNSHEND LIVES HERE!"

-Yellow "My house just has a bright yellow beacon on it" Ledbetter