Guitar Poll

Hello all,
I am a HUGE fan of Pete Townshend's guitar work as he is my favorite
singer/songwriter of all time.  Anyway, I think that Pete's rhythm work is,
by far and away, the most complex, original, and hard to imitate style of
anyone out there.  I especially love his rhythm work on "The Seeker" and
"Pinball Wizard"  as well as his acoustic masterpiece "I'm One".  As far as
soloing goes, I think that one of his best is the short yet powerful line he
plays on Baba O'Reily, just before Roger breaks in with "Teenage
Wasteland...".  This solo fits absolutely perfect.  Just a few thoughts...
Chuck