ol Roger

I'm going to have to enter the debate about old Rog.
When I was younger I thought he was really cool macho all that shit. Then the
more I read about the Who, I began to identify more with Pete.
Basically I thought Roger was a bit of a waste since he didn't play any
instruments, write songs, or do much else but prance about.
But after I saw his Daltrey sings Townshend show in 94 I began to respect him
more. He really is a talented musician. But I think he is the reason a lot of
folks don't like the Who. HIs vocals are kind of harsh. But hey, sometimes he
can actually sing, much better than say hmmmm Mick Jagger.

All in all, I'd rather have Rog in the Who than as a sheet metal worker.

My two cents.

Kentavo