Roger-bashing

> From: OLDBASS@aol.com
> I hate Roger. Even though The Who have been my favorite band for years
and
> the years and many do agree that The Who's weakest link was the sometimes
> off-key singer.

Yeah, whatever.  It's your opinion, but you're wrong :)  Rog rules.

> I don't have the exact quote but I will get it and post it for you. Roger
> alludes to the creation of the Tommy story as something that Pete had
little
> to do with and that Pete took way to much credit for a project that Kit
was
> mostly resposible for.

Pete himself has said that Kit was the genius behind it.  He was the only
one who was able to take Pete's basic concept and figure out what he was
trying to say and from there put together the whole story.  And he said he
could not have done it without him.

> Roger should really go do a day as a "sheet metal worker" before each
> interview.

Now that's just plain rude.  The Who would never have existed without
Roger, and you know it.

-K