Lifehouse?

hi all
a few months ago i saw an item posted saying Pete was trying to resurect
the Lifehouse?
any beacons outhere yet... i dont want to be fooled again
however it would be a bargain to see these songs in there proper context
especially sung by that man who lies behind blue eyes
wound't it be great
we could sing "thirtysomething waste land its only thirty something waste
land"
or is it now forty?
i wonder if my wife will let me go again????
seriously
any rumers in the mill?
by the way i came across a video of the who in germany march 1984
excellent condition
i trade videos for video only (however i do have audio as well)
i know that there is a BW tape of the infamous Cow Palace show...
anyone have that one?
also, there is a Video of the Shea Stadium shows circulating, i have part
of the 2nd nite
any traders out there?
did anyone boot the Quad shows?
let me know individually-not thru the list ok
peace
the pig