Re: How I bit the bullet

Robert LaTerra wrote:

This goes back to about '70, I guess.

I spent the summer at my uncle's house in Trenton, NJ.  He was in the
vending machine business and had a pool table and Juke box in a large
enclosed porch.  I was about 9 or 10 and after working with a driver
collecting money from and refilling the vending machines, I would spend
time playing pool and listening to music.  The single I wore out the
most was "Pinball Wizard/Dogs part II".  I still remember seeing the
Decca label on the 45.  I've been hooked since.

Rob LaTerra