Re: How I bit the bullet

my story is quite simple. it happened about 2 years ago. i was sorting through
an old box of vinyl 45's and i found a copy of "summertime blues". i listened
to it and i felt the energy.i started looking up the who in all my books and
got interested in them. so a month later i went to my local tower records and
bought a quick one and odds and sods. i was hooked ,cuz the next day i bought
a copy of who's next and the next couple of months i was buying the rest of
the catalog on CD