FW: Pete Townshend

Thought some of you might find this interesting, I e-mailed them yesterday...
Chuck

----------
From:  Bill Paige[SMTP:bpaige@pt-ent.com]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 19, 1998 10:08 AM
To:  'lori.e.waterman@nspco.com'; 'crv@ipat.com'; 'ksacks@jmbins.com'
Subject:  Pete Townshend

Thanks for writing Platinum Entertainment about a recorded momento of
the Pete Townshend concert at HOB over the weekend.  It WAS a great
show, and we are looking forward to being able to make it available on
CD and DVD.

HOWEVER, no clearances have yet been granted from the myriad entities
who must approve such a venture to create a commercial product from the
show.  We won't have any announcement about such a release until these
clearances are granted and there is some kind of game plan for release.

Thanks again for your interest . . . and stay tuned!

Bill Paige
Concert  @ Home
River North Records
Platinum Entertainment