Re:Keith Moon blue plaque in London

Hello Campers:
We need help from all of you fellow WHO freaks(fans).  Here in London, the
Heritage Society puts up commemorative blue plaques for people who where
outstanding and pretty well known.  These plaques are placed on buildings,
that this person('s), was either born in, lived in, died in or did some
famous act there.  There is a 20 year rule. The person must be dead for 20
years or more.

So, as the 1st Rock and Roll plaque goes up for Hendrix this weekend.  We
contacted the Heritage Society and put Moonie's name up for a plaque.  We
have to submit, a case for a committee.  This is where we need your help.  We
need a SHORT letter  to be sent to us in support of a Keith Moon plaque.
 Thus, to be put up next year for the anniversary of his death.

We would also, like suggestions where this plaque should be placed. e.g.
Curzon Street,  90 Wardour Street, etc.

Thanks for your help
THEGAZZAS@AOL.COM