Rolling Stone Reader's Poll

Okay, everybody, it's time, once again for the ROlling Stone year end
reader's poll.  And it is time to let the rock press and (hopefully) the
guys in the band that the fans want MORE of the Who!

Everybody pick up the 30th anniversary issue, or two, or three, and fill out
the reader's poll card in the back.  If you fill out more than one, do it
under different names.  Let's get the Who listed as the best tour!  Let's
make our boys beat out the Rolling Stones.  That should tell the rock press
that we want more coverage of the Who and it should tell the boys that we
want more, more, more!

We can vote for them as the best tour, best reissue (I say we all vote for
Quadrophenia, just to keep it consistent), we can even get them recognized
in the best soundtrack category by voting for "Jerry Macguire".  We can also
vote for them for Comeback of the Year, best band, and artist of the year.

With a big enough write in campaign, we can at least get them listed in the
magazine, and for a band that is not "officially" working together anymore,
that would be a BIG thing.

C'mon you fanboy Who people, let's all get off our tuckuses and get it going!

|                                                 |
|     Go on a horror hayride with Webb Wilder,    |
|     the last of the Full Grown Men, at:         |
| http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/5540 |
|  Punkabilly?  Meet the fathers of alternative   |
|  Country, Jason & The Scorchers, at:            |
|     http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/3301     |