Re: The Who Mailing List Comes Out

Gosh this is fun!

Frank:
>I once read in a scientific review paper that most men are either
>straight or gay while women are much more likely to be bisexual.

My friend Ellen (not the sitcom star) theorizes that this is because
gay men are treated so badly by society that most bisexual men
repress their true feelings and live as straight men rather then put
up with that kind of stigma.  Who knows, she may be right - it's
terribly terribly difficult to get accurate statistics on these sorts
of things, so all such studies must be taken with an extra helping of
salt.

Rob:
>I don't think *ANYONE* (Pete included) can truly say what Pete meant

>when he makes a comment!

How true!  The sooner all Pete's fans realize this, the better,
'cause you could make yourself sick trying to sort out "the real
story".  Although I don't think Pete really changes his story around
that much more often than most people...it's just that the rest of us
don't have our words printed up or recorded for all the world to know.

Oh, and I think I've decided that I like that Ford commercial...but
hey, I also like that "All Day and All of the Night" Jolly Rancher
commercial.

- -Yellow "Remote Control" Ledbetter