"Fast Food"

        I'm listening to it right now (the song from *Iron Man*), because I
can only dream of eating until 6 am tomorrow.
        I'm fasting for 30 hours as part of the 30 Hour Famine, which raises
money for food and shelter for kids in war-torn countries.
        I'm in my 19th hour, now, and it's getting a little rough.
(Actually, I'm on my 21st, because the last thing I ate was at 10 pm last
night!)  So, me and Nina gonna stick it out together!
        Actually, I'm going out later, so I'll be alright.  But right now
I'm at home... alone... with food around.  It's only by isolating myself in
the computer room that I'm sticking to my fast!
        Wish me luck - I need it!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \     http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm