Re: Who love songs

Well, of course there aren't many straight-up Who love songs, and I'm
glad of it too!  People have been writing love songs ever since
there's been music, and there's not much new that can be done with
the subject.  (Not that this stops anyone!)  Not to mention the fact
that love songs aren't really that much fun to listen to unless you
are happily in love yourself.  For the millions of us that are not
happily in love, songs about people who are tend to be boring,
depressing, or just plain nauseating.  Perhaps that's an overly
cynical thing to say, but it's certainly how I feel right now.  So
let's hear it for the bulk of the Who's songs, the non-love ones!
Three cheers for a band that wrote about something different for a
change!  Yay for the Who!

- -Yellow "Bloody Faces" Ledbetter