Re: Face Dances & It's hard

In a message dated 97-05-23 18:34:37 EDT, jhughes@mcmail.com (John Hughes)
writes:

<< When I heard the intro to It's hard where Pete says "what's hard is
 getting it hard" and then says to the audience "You don't know what I'm
 talking about do you" I thought I've heard this before. Any clues, or
 was it one of Pete's delightfully impromptu but carefully rehearsed
 verbal vignettes? >>

If that's the exact wording, then it must be the 12/16/82 show.  If he's
actually saying,"What's hard is making it feel hard" and "You can't
understand what I'm saying, can you?" then we're getting the last show of the
tour, 12/17...again  Can you pin this down for us, anyone?

- -Chap