Re: Swiss breakfast... & live album?

>Unfortunately I missed the names of the "rock-piano player from Texas"
>and the other keyboard wizard "who has worked with me (=Pete) since
>the late sixties". Can anyone help ?
>
>Michael Goral	          eMail:   mGoral@DevTrans.ch

The keyboard players are: John "Rabbitt" Bundrick (from Texas), who has
worked with the Who before and the other one is Jon Carin, who helped
Pete during his short-solo-acoustic-tour in 1996 and also played with
Pink Floyd during their Division Bell Tour in 1994.

BTW.: Does anyone know wether the Who are planning to release a live
album of this Quadrophenia World Tour?

"And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
 And racing around to come up behind you again
 The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
 Shorter of breath and one day closer to death"

                                    Pink Floyd - Time

Visit my Web-Site: http://WWW.Uni-Bielefeld.de/~asigge