Seating......Swiss

Thanks for your perspective on the seating...... anyseat anytime anywhere I
choose....da dum......

Jennifer.......if this issue of plans for toronto is bothering
you...well.... I am afraid you are going to have to put up with the obnoxius
"hicks" here in Canada.... it is soooo damn cold still..... our only
happiness is to pretend to live in July :)

To the Swiss Who Fan..... Many thanks for the mail,,,, I phoned my Swiss
cousins and they are going to save me a copy... Glad to hear the show was good.

Cheerio
Andrea