Old Who Comic Book

>>Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 Dan Scurio wrote:
>>Subject: Old Who Comic Book
>>
>>Maybe this will spark some memories.  When I was a boy I can remember a
>>comic book of The Who.  The Who were super heroes. Rodger used his
>>microphone and Kieth his drum sticks to fight the enemy. I believe Pete
>>used his Guitar and Thunder Fingers' bass would shoot out spiders or

Although not very old or written as a super heroes story,
I do have a copy of "Rock N' Roll Comics The Who", by Revolutionary Comics
Inc., Volume 1 No.7, 3rd printing   January, 1990. It contains 3 stories,
an unauthorized biography titled "The Who Long Live Rock",  a satirical
story...not to be taken seriously called "Who Cares",  and a Moon tribute,
titled "Sides of the Moon" about a kid who upon returning home from a
modern day Who concert, listens to his father reminice about Keith Moon.
Interesting artwork, fairly accurate.