seating and things

I've got to agree with Keith o' the Net here...sure, it's nice to get
good seats, but one can carry that too far.  It makes me sad to see
people post things like, "Well, forget it if they aren't third row
seats or better!"  I don't think such fussiness is the sign of a more
dedicated fan, in fact, I would guess quite the opposite.  My friend
Gordy, a 12 year old Who fan, attended his first Who show last year.
The best seats he and his mum could get were towards the back of the
upper balcony.  They couldn't even see the video screens.  But he was
happy just to BE at a Who concert.  I feel very sorry for anyone who
can't feel that way anymore, for anyone who can't enjoy a concert
without being within spitting distance of the band.  It just seems...
awful cold.

Hope I die before I get bored,

- -Yellow "Lemon Fresh" Ledbetter