Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #120

>In article <19970515.071946.19470.0.briancady@juno.com> ,
>    briancady@juno.com (Brian S Cady)  writes:
>> Pete adapted one of his ideas by taking people's biographical
information >>and (somehow) transforming it into a sequence of musical
notes, putting >>this sequences on endless loop, and then composing a
song over it.

Rich Thomson writes:
>Has anyone ever read anything on the exact process that Pete used to
>take this biodata and turn it into the note sequence?  I've always
>wanted a program that would accept such bio data and output something
>like a MIDI sequence.

I read somewhere that the syth part isn't actually Meher Baba's  bio data
entered into the synth, just what Pete thought it would sound like if
such a thing could actually be done.

SteveG

"Arf, arf"  --Jason and Towser