Old Who comic book

>Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 Dan Scurio wrote:
>Subject: Old Who Comic Book
>
>Maybe this will spark some memories.  When I was a boy I can remember a
>comic book of The Who.  The Who were super heroes. Rodger used his
>microphone and Kieth his drum sticks to fight the enemy. I believe Pete
>used his Guitar and Thunder Fingers' bass would shoot out spiders or
>lasers.

 Are you sure that you're not thinking of the picture on a bootleg album
cover?There were two different bootleg lps which featured artwork depicting
The Who as super heroes.One was called "Mods & Rockers" (live in '73 &
'74),and the other (more likely) one was called "Radio London," also known
as "The Who vs. Bizarre Mr. Pig" (studio outakes).These are the only
instances that I can think of where The Who were portrayed as comic book
characters.

                               Long Live Rock,

                                     I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!