The Who at PNC

Vac,
  I thought the same thing about The Who playing PNC.  But after seeing the
band from "miles" away at venues like Giants Stadium ('89), Shea ('82) and
the Garden ('96), it will be nice to see The Who at a smaller venue.
 However, I am not expecting a memorable show which was evident at opening
night last summer at MSG.  Pete has always proclaimed NY city to be his
"adopted and spiritual" hometown. You saw that at Jones Beach and I
witnessed it during the same solo tour at the Beacon.  He would of played
all night if they let him.  Honestly, I think PNC is going to be another
payday for the band.  Maybe Pete should write a song, "this is no social
crisis, it's just another payday for me."  Despite what I've  said, I can't
wait for the PNC show and I know the fans who didn't get tix are envious. I
would wait in the rain again if they add another show.  Finally, the act
playing before The Who is Barry Manilow.  Maybe he'll stick around and sing
Behind Blue Eyes.

Dave