Video Quad--a couple of questions

  I just bought a video boot from the American leg of the Quad tour. The
video is from Albany-I forget the date. It's the whole show including the
encores. The shot was from the audiance so the sound isn't so great, the big
problem is the extreme lack of bass in the mix. Does anyone who went to this
show remember if the bass was low during the show? I know people have
complained about the lack of bass at other shows. I was present at 2 MSG
shows, Nassau Collisium, and The Continental Arena and I don't remember the
bass sounding this low. Besides the bass problem it's a decent boot.

  The guy I bought it from said that he should be getting a video from the
first show of the tour that started in California- I forget the city but I
remember hearing a lot about the show. Has anyone seen a video from this
show? If you have was it any good?

 PS The same guy also sold me a video of Quad at the Cow Palace in '73. This
is the show where Kieth passes out and they get a drummer from the audiance.
It's a cool boot!!!

Vac