Re: Quad the movie

<< And of course...the end of the film is totally unlike the album. The
 movie gives us a "happy ending:" Jimmy throws Mod out the window (off
 the cliff) and moves on with his life. >>

In an interview some years back I remember Pete saying that in the end of the
film we don't know if Jimmy goes over the cliff with the scooter, it is left
to the viewer to determine Jimmy's fate. As for Pete's conclusion it was that
Jimmy saved himself, but then Pete went on to say that he changes his mind
all the time and in several weeks his conclusion would be that Jimmy goes
over the cliff.

I haven't seen the remastered, is the ending different then it originally
was.  I heard there were several different endings shot for the film
originally and wonder if they added a different ending.