Townshend Colorado onsale now!!!

Sorry if this is a duplicate.

I just bought second row seats!  Local TicketBastards number is: (303)
830-8497  Triple letters, e.g. row BBB, is up front, then double, then
single, FYI.  Expect to pay nearly 50 bucks for a seat after all the
service charges.  Note: the agent I spoke to had no idea this concert was
taking place, I was her first call for it at 10:04 MDT.  I had to ask for
MILE HIGH MUSIC FESTIVAL, not Pete, although Pete is the only act they have
listed for this.

KBCO / KRFX / VH1 PRESENT
MILE HIGH MUSIC FESTIVAL
SUN JUNE 15,1997 1:00PM