Pete & PNC

Leo;

I believe you have hit the nail on the head.  Unfortunately I was not
present at the Jones Beach show but I believe the size of the venue and
number of amps would have alot to do with Pete turning it up.

I know alittle about tintinus(sp?).  My mother has it due to an injury
sustain in a car accident a few years ago.  I'm sure it in no way compares
to Pete's but from my mothers explanation loud noises really don't bother
her it's more of a certain pitch that will pierce her.  She said it feels
like sticking a hot ice pick in your ear.  Pleasant huh!!!

Maybe the number of amps increases the pitch and/or frequency.  Just a
guess.  In regards to PNC it is a small venue.  About as small as you can
get in our area.  The last time I was there I saw Dylan & Santana and it
was a great show.  The best I have seen Dylan in years.  You could even
understand the lyrics he was so good & Carl is always on no matter when you
see him.

As far as the grainy film quality on Quad I thought that was on purpose.  I
felt the director was trying to convey the dirty underside of life in
London.

Looking forward to a summer to remember!!!!

Kathleen

PS  "DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD"
                 THANKS PAUL -- WE MISSED YOU!!!!!