Re: a feather in Kenny Jones' hat

dana hartwell deer writes:
>I just noticed last night that Kenny Jones did a
>fabulous
>job on "Dangerous". His drumming was simple, but he really brought out
>the drive and the movement of the music by putting in fills and pauses
>at
>just the right places. So that's one song he did well on.

Try "Daily Records" off Face Dances.  He's pretty good on that one, too.

In general, I think the problem with Kenney was his lack of personality, not his ability on the drums.  He didn't play like Keith, but stacked up
against other drummers he's pretty good.  And isn't that him playing the
drum solo on Rod Stewart and The Faces "I'm Losing You"?  That's pretty
impressive.

				-Brian in Atlanta