Pee-Pee In Yellow Loser's Pants

I think the Kenny Jones discussion is a long time coming...his work with the
post-Moon Who is nothing less than inspiring. When one puts up a classic like
"How Can You Do It Alone" against pop-drivel such as MG, Tommy, Quad, etc.,
the difference can really be heard. I'd like to hear Yellow Bedwetter's
opinion on this as the constant stream of urine running down her leg gives
her a unique perspective on things.  Please Yellow, your comments?

Die O Rea