Re: The Who, The Kinks, Punk, and a Feng poser ( or is it poseur?)

In a message dated 97-05-02 13:30:46 EDT, mleaman@sccoast.net writes:

>Well, now...it's a bit of a puzzler. You claim to have recently joined
this list, in which case you probably wouldn't have even known of Ms.
Ledbetter's existence until then. So you're claiming that A) you read a
few of her posts and suddenly decided to insult this person for no
apparent reason, or B) you "copied" the insult from someone else,
because you felt the overwhelming urge to insult a teenage girl who's
never written one even slightly negative thing about you.
Either way, it seems that you come off looking like somewhat of an ass.
And rather nasty to boot.
So gee, it appears we HAVE found the source of the "nastiness," haven't
we? The solution is: If "Feng" is not nasty, no one on the list will be.

<Yawn> Sir, this is getting to the point of having to degrade myself by
dignifying you with a reply. It seems that with you, the idea of applying any
intelligent thought to anything is a difficult task, and probably causes you
profound headaches while still not being able to come up with the correct
solutions. Please try not to think too hard, you are giving me a headache.

Now, to answer your question/interrogation:

Our friend Yellow Ledbetter aka Yellow Bedwetter or more rececently called
Yellow Pisspotter on this list, frequently posts on alt.music.who. Since you
seem to be such a self proclaimed expert on everything, you should have known
that and included it in your A B C's above. There, she has been called
several names, including Yellow Bed Wetter, which, without looking very hard
or too close, is very close and similar to the actually spelling of her name.

Since you are the expert of experts, you can explain to us all what a
Ledbetter is. I'm sure even the likes of you can tell us what a Bed Wetter
is, as you most likely is someone who often suffers from incontinence,
probably for many reasons.

Now, are finished with your attempt at deductive reasoning or do you have
even more stupid questions to ask?

Cheers,

*Wally*