Re: meet the new boss, same as the old boss

> Paul re:
>> being. I don't want to rip open old wounds, but Mr. Fang was removed from the
>> list last summer and told in explicit, legally-enforceable terms that he
>> was not welcome back.

Luke replies:
> Why was that Mr Moriarty? Was it because you are a resentful man that runs
> a second rate mailing list that is so bad only Yellow Pisspotter will
> post?  I'm sure we all can't wait for O&S to return so you can go back to
> stuffing your rules up your butt.

Actually, the quality of the list has improved considerably in the last
couple of months.  It took a big hit when WF started the O&S list, and most
people left with him.  But the discussions are getting more interesting and
informative, and the base of knowledgeable posters is growing.

The best part of this is that we don't have one person taking up nearly half
the bandwidth and insulting everyone possible at the same time.  In fact,
until the O&S list went down, we had very little nastiness on this list;
just good Who-related discussion.

Dave Elliott