Atlanta Whofan Gathering

In honor of Shanon Dell being in town from far off Montana, we Who fans
will have a little get together at the Vortex in Little Five Points on
Easter Sunday (March 30th) at 1pm.  If you need instructions on how to
get there, give me a call at (404) 233-7309.

Also, for those of you who are interested, I saw an import CD of
"Daltrey," Roger's 1st solo album at the Circuit City at Peachtree and
Roxboro.  They wanted $15.99 for it.  There was only one copy so whoever
gets there first...

				-Brian in Atlanta