Cincinnati vs. Hillsborough

Just an observation on the disaster at Cincinnati, and the disaster
at Hillsborough:

Trying to blame the Cincinnati disaster on the Who is a bit like
tryin to blame the Hillsborough disaster on the Liverpool players.  I
know no-one is really trying to blame the Who, but it seems to me
that, OK, the disaster happened, but why even involve the Who once
they had left the building??? They didn't do anything wrong, except
be popular.  Pete, or any band member, apologising would basically be
apologising on behalf of the venue/promoter/police/security,
whatever.  Maybe Pete's 'glib' comments are a reflection of this.
I'm sure they all regret the incident - as a football (sorry, soccer)
fan, I was extremely upset and shocked about Hillsborough, Heysel
etc. but I'm certainly not going to go round feeling GUILTY.  The
police were to blame, it's as simple as that - THEY are the guilty
ones.
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022