Jimmy

>>session, that would have been cool. Which Jimmy or Jimi do you like
better???

Personally, I think Jimi had too much soul to play with the Who.
What you really want is someone with a bit of bollocks - cue Jimmy.
When was the last time you heard Hendrix playing Heavy Metal.
Exactly.  I know the Who or even Led Zep aren't _really_ heavy metal,
but I do remember a quote from PT:

"Some people think I've got tinnitus from playing heavy metal guitar
too loud, but really it's from wearing headphones just about 24 hours
a day....."

If you listen too something like, say, Killing Floor, off Live at
Winterland, and then compare it to,say, Young Man Blues off LAL, you
can really hear the difference in styles between Townshend & Hendrix,
but the gulf between Page & Townshend seems to be smaller.
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022
Web: www.citywatch.co.uk